Visual Novels

You probably know that I made one of my stories into a V.N. But I wanted to say that this was the one and final time I made a V.N. It takes way too long to make it and I hate wasting my time on things like that. What I could be fine in doing is writing a scenario for a visual novel. That is something I can do. But all of the art, music, design, programming, etc. Would be for someone else to do. I ain't coming back to that. I absolutely love reading V.N.'s (It's my second favorite format only behind anime) but making one is just not worth it. Again, I'm willing to write a scenario but absolutely nothing else. El Psy Congroo.  

Comments

  1. Hello uhm, are you still alive on this blog? (I saw you on vndb still playing freeware vns)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Novels vs Website Info